100 posts to go.
Let’s get into sciency stuff. Yesterday, supplier came to give head up to their
new products. The products are usually the new raw materials for our new
development. You know as skincare and cosmetic manufacturer, we are making our
own skincare with ingredients like this. Our sole knowledge coming from
pitching from supplier. Supplier tend to make seminar and seminar is fun to go.
For the knowledge and hospitality. The foods are usually so good. I’ve been
twice out station one and one seminar that the supplier came and introduce
their products. Usually Malaysia distributor will bring together principal from
overseas to give the talk. I like looking at them people, look charismatic and
thick pocket. Hopefully I can be one of them in the future.
Wednesday, 27 September 2023
to be one of them
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
he doesnt care
He doesn’t care anymore. That’s a bitter thing to digest. He’s not the same person anymore. Like he used to be. Digest that. Even you stil...
-
OH MY GOD. NOW I’M IN A BIG PROBLEM. I CANT LOGIN MY BLINKIST. IN ALL MY DEVICE. AND I’M 3 BOOKS BEHIND MY SCHEDULE. Ok relax. Actuall...
-
103 post more. Market survey # 5: C.E.O GLOW SUNDAY RILEY : Vitamin C + Turmeric Face Oil -with advanced Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate), tu...
-
Everything is hard before it’s getting easy. Remember that it’s hard to lose weight but it’s harder being fat all the time without even tr...
No comments:
Post a Comment